The information contained in www.hyperbariclink.com (the "Service") is presented in summary form only and intended to provide
broad consumer understanding and knowledge of healthcare topics. The information should not be considered complete and should
not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your doctor or other healthcare provider. The Service does not
recommend the self-management of health problems. Information obtained by using the Service is not exhaustive and does not cover
all diseases, ailments, physical conditions, or their treatment. Should you have any healthcare-related questions, please call
or see your doctor or other healthcare provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it
because of something you have read here.
The information is compiled from a variety of sources. HyperbaricLink LLC shall not be responsible for information provided
herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. Liability, if any, for damages (including, without limitation, liability
arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort, or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees
paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall we be liable for any damages other than
the amount referred to above, and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby
excluded even if HyperbaricLink LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. We shall not be responsible for any
statements or materials posted in forums or other communities on the Service under any theory of liability or indemnity.
Information accessed through this Service is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of
merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. HyperbaricLink LLC makes no warranty as to the
reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of the information. We cannot and do not warrant against human and
machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that
files available for downloading from this Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that
manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Online forums and other communities on this Service are moderated. The messages posted in these forums are not checked for medical
accuracy. The opinions expressed in these forums reflect only the opinions of the individual authors and do not reflect the viewpoint
of HyperbaricLink LLC. The Service is not responsible for any statements or materials posted in these forums.
Terms and Conditions
The Service is an online information and communications service provided by HyperbaricLink LLC, subject to your compliance with the
terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration
process and on the Service ("Information") and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the Disclaimer
set forth above and the Terms and Conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the Information. PLEASE READ THIS
AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AND THE DISCLAIMER SET FORTH ABOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND
DISCLAIMER, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. HYPERBARICLINK LLC MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS
SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT
PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE
ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Software License. By this Agreement, HyperbaricLink LLC grants to you, subject to the terms of this Agreement, a nontransferable
and nonexclusive license to use any software and documentation, together with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes
thereto, which are owned by HyperbaricLink LLC.
2. Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone
service and Internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
3. Operating Policies. You agree to comply with the Operating Policies set forth in Exhibit A, which are the rules that govern user
activity in connection with the Service as they may be amended by HyperbaricLink LLC from time to time. HyperbaricLink LLC may remove
any communications and materials that HyperbaricLink LLC believes in its sole discretion to violate the Operating Policies; however,
HyperbaricLink LLC does not guarantee that it will remove any or all of such material. Violations of the Operating Policies or other
provisions of this Agreement may also result in termination or suspension of the Service.
4. Copyright, Licenses, and Idea Submissions. The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted as a collective work under the United
States and other copyright laws. HyperbaricLink LLC holds the copyright in the collective work. You may display and, subject to any
expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download portions of the material from the different areas
of the Service solely for your own noncommercial use. Any redistribution, retransmission, or publication of any material is strictly
prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from
materials downloaded from the Service.
You agree to grant to HyperbaricLink LLC a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to
reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform any materials and other information
(including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service
(such as forums and other communities) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no
recourse against HyperbaricLink LLC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication
5. Review. HYPERBARICLINK LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT IS NOT OBLIGATED, TO REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THE
SERVICE AND TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE; (B) FRAUDULENT,
DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING; (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER; OR (D) OFFENSIVE,
OBJECTIONABLE, OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO HYPERBARICLINK LLC AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION
CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION FORUM SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HyperbaricLink LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers,
and Licensors (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys'
fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or
any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
7. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 5 (Review) and 6 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of HyperbaricLink LLC and its officers,
directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and Licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those
provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
8. Term; Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon your accessing the Service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement
may be terminated by HyperbaricLink LLC without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to HyperbaricLink LLC
at any time for any reason. The provisions of the Disclaimer set forth above and of paragraphs 4 (Copyright, Licenses, and Idea Submission),
5 (Review), 6 (Indemnification), 7 (Third Party Rights), and 9 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
9. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You agree
that any legal action or proceeding between HyperbaricLink LLC and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations
hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Any cause of action or
claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. HyperbaricLink LLC's
failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. HyperbaricLink LLC may
assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
10. Notice. HyperbaricLink LLC may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Service,
or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in our account information. You may give notice to
HyperbaricLink LLC at any time via electronic mail to HyperbaricLink LLC or by letter delivered by first class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight
courier to the following address:
ATTN: Customer Service
955 Massachusetts Ave, Suite 216
Cambridge, MA 02129
These operating policies govern your conduct on the Service. Your failure to comply with these policies may result in suspension or termination of
your access to the Service and depending on the circumstances legal action against you.
1. Requirements. You must be an individual at least 13 years of age to register and you must register on the Service under your own name. Please
inform HyperbaricLink LLC promptly if there is any change in the information you provided at the time of registration, including change of address
2. Account Access. If/when you initially register for the Service, you will be asked to select a User ID and Password. HyperbaricLink LLC reserves
the right to reject or change any User ID you select for any reason in its sole discretion.
3. Online Communications. Your participation in online communications (discussion forums) is moderated. HyperbaricLink LLC reserves the right to
monitor content on the Service (including, without limitation, discussion forums) and to remove content which HyperbaricLink LLC, in its sole
discretion, determines to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, offensive, objectionable, or otherwise unacceptable;
in violation of the intellectual property right of another; or otherwise in violation of these Operating Policies for users of the Service ("Members").
4. Members may not post or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name. Members may not permit any other person (other than an agent acting
on Member's behalf and subject to Member's supervision) to access the Service using Member's account for any purpose.
5. Members may not post or transmit any message that is libelous or defamatory or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
Members may not post or transmit any message, data, image, or program that is indecent, obscene, or pornographic.
6. Members may not post or transmit any message, data, image, or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized
copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an
7. Members may not interfere with other Members’ use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialog in a
8. Members may not post or transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features.
9. Members may not post or transmit any message that is harmful, threatening, abusive, or hateful. It is not the Service's intent to discourage
Members from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, HyperbaricLink LLC reserves the right
to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements that are deeply and widely offensive and/or
harmful or otherwise unacceptable.
10. Members may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters, or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Members
may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or any other solicitation of other Members to use or purchase goods or services
except in those areas (e.g., profile listings and advertisements) that are designated for such purpose.
11. Members may not: (a) post a single article to more than five (5) areas of the Service; (b) post to any area which is off-topic according to the
owner of the area; or (c) send unsolicited mass e-mailings to other Members.
12. Members may not use the facilities and capabilities of the Service to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any activity which is
illegal or which infringes on or violates the rights of others.
Last updated 15 Jan 2013.